As per the Latest Canada Express Entry CRS draw on May 17th, 2017, anyone who was having a CRS score of 415 points or more has been invited to apply (ITA) under Canada FSW program. It is a very clear indication that an applicant based on his / her credentials vis-à-vis Education, Language, Experience etc. can become eligible for Canada Immigration under Express Entry Program. At the beginning of Canada Express Entry Program, the job offer was a must. But in the recent past, it can be seen, even without a job offer, Canada Immigration is possible. Many Immigration Help clients in last few months received ITA’s even when they had no job offer in hand based on their existing qualifications, experience, and credentials.
Immigration Help (www.myimmigrationhelp.com) was encouraging its clients to file their application into the pool and not to get scared by the earlier higher CRS points draw. We expect that CRS draw points are likely to come to further down in the near future.
Canada Express Entry Program (EEP) has certain advantages over other skilled migration programs run by Australia or New Zealand.
- A very large number of occupations are eligible for Canada Immigration under Canada Express Entry Program.
- Individual occupation does not have any specific quota restrictions;
- Visa lodgement fee is quite less compared to Australia.
- Education assessment process is quite easy compare to skill assessment process for Australia.
- IELTS (General Training) is accepted for all the occupations, unlike Australia where for certain occupations like a teacher, IELTS (Academic) is a must.
Immigration Help (www.myimmigrationhelp.com) offers best Canada Immigration Visa Services fee to its clients interested in getting immigration to Canada. We are the leading Canada immigration visa consultants in Delhi India Adelaide Australia.
You can call our Delhi (India) office at 011 41607886 to 89 (4 Lines) (Monday Off) or 0433303774 Adelaide (Australia).
You can write us at email@example.com