Are you a skilled professional aged above 18 and under 50 with minimum 3 years’ experience and keen to settle down in Australia on a permanent basis? In the event you answer is “Yes”, then to apply for an Australian Immigration under skilled category should be your major step.
Australia has a vast demand for skilled professionals and is eagerly looking for skilled immigrants. On an average, roughly 180000 people get their residency in Australia under skill category.
Come, let’s discuss Australia Immigration under skilled category at length
What Exactly Is Australian Skilled Migration Program?
Australian Skilled Migration is an excellent platform for skilled workers to make a move to Australia and live permanently in Australia. Under Australian General Skilled Migration program, skilled migrant can use their language ability, work experience, qualification and spouse skills to meet the requirements of Australian immigration for a permanent Australia visa.
General Skilled Migration Program is a major way for skilled workers to immigrate to Australia. Applicants must meet the requirements that are necessary and qualify the Points Test of Australian immigration to get a visa to move to Australia.
The key requirements for an Australia Skilled Migration are:
• Age of the Candidate – Age of the primary applicant must be between 18 to 49 years;
• Nominated Occupation – The primary applicant nominated occupation must be either in Sol or CSOL list.
• English Language – Candidate needs to have enough capability in the English language to work in Australia (at the very least a competent level);
• Health Assessment – Applicant must be in logically in great health. The applicant will need to have their health assessed by a panel of medical professional approved by Australian immigration department and proceed through a medical check-up.
• Character Assessment – Applicant must certainly be of good character.
• Skills Assessment – Before you apply for a visa, candidates should have their skills assessed through the designated of Australian assessing authority to assess their nominated occupation.
In the event, applicants aren’t able to meet up the visa requirements and qualify in the Points Test, then applicants must not continue with an Australian General Skilled Migration application.
Who Will Be Eligible Under Australian Skilled Migration Program?
The Australian Skilled Immigration program provides great opportunities for skilled workers to apply for an Australian Skilled Visa. Experience, Age, Qualifications along with other important factors are considered. In simple words: the purpose of the Skilled Migration Program is to attract highly employable people for Australian migration.
The Australia skilled migration program is available for individuals who are highly skilled and under 50 and who can rapidly make a positive input towards the Australian economy.
In order to make an application that is valid, applicants must certainly be in a position to satisfy these basic requirements. You should not continue with a skilled migration application if you are not able to satisfy these basic requirements}.
Immigration Help –Best Australian Immigration Visa Consultants in Delhi India Adelaide Australia
Dreaming of making a move to the land of Kangaroos – Australia and confused with your options. Just get in touch with Immigration Help – Best Australian Immigration Visa Consultants in Delhi India Adelaide Australia. We would provide you complete assistance. Immigration Help is a company committed to helping all those who are looking to migrate to Australia, offering complete all-around migration services. With a head office in Adelaide (Australia) as well as an office in Delhi India, Immigration Help ensures that your visa application is submitted in the correct way for a quick and stress-free process.
Call: 011 41607886 to 89 (4 Lines) (Monday Off) (India), 0433303774 (Australia)